Welcome to My Publications Page!
My publications include my 3 reports, the membership card, leaflet, pack
folder and presentation.
1) The leaflet is a booklet of information which talks about WildCare itself,
becoming a member, what the adoption scheme is, how to adopt, information
on specific endangered species and lastly an activity page to engage younger
children to join the WildCare.
2) The membership Card is a card in which shows that someone officially
belongs to the WildCare Trust. The membership includes the details of
WildCare, the name of the membership and the renewal date.
3) The 3 reports are reports in which show the 3 endangered species and they
identify the species specifically for example - Animals in South Africa which
are under £30.
4) The pack folder is a folder which consolidates all of the publications. The
pack folder is sent to memberships of WildCare, this will include the leaflets,
the reports etc.
5) The presentation is a presentation which is clear overview of what the
WildCare is and how it works.